Saturday 23 July 2011

The boys have arrived!

Well, the boys have arrived and are all settled into their new home!

I think they had a comfortable journey. They seemed very happy in their travel box and after running around to explore it for a bit they all went in the house and went to sleep until they got home. We put them in the house and showed them all the different levels. They explored it for quite a while before going to bed. I think they were exhausted after their busy day. Hopefully we'll see them again later.

We managed to take some pictures that weren't blurry. They are very quick and hard to photograph! I've also filmed some video on my phone but it will take me a little while to edit it. I'll post the finished article soon!







5 comments:

  1. They are so cute. How old are they? It looks like my gerbils are bigger than them at the mo! Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're about 6-8 weeks old and a bit smaller than gerbils at the moment. I'm not sure how long it takes them to get to full size. How are your gerbs? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! How are you going to tell them apart though? Does Ben like them as much as you do? :P Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty much going to be on personality - see the latest post! Ben now likes them a lot yes! I think he's pleased we got them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theyre good thanks. Having toput them on a diet, theyre getting a bit round! Showing mum and dad your blog. Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete